Public Sale of Properties taken in Tax Foreclosure
Lottery and Gaming Credit
- Property tax bills are prepared and mailed by the municipalities in December.
- City of Racine taxpayers must pay their taxes through July 31 to the City Treasurer at City Hall. The City of Racine allows four installments: January 31, March 31, May 31 and July 31.
- All other municipalities within Racine County must pay their second half due by July 31 to the Racine County Treasurer.
- All delinquent taxes are payable to the Racine County Treasurer.
- To pay property taxes by charge card or electronic check, we use Official Payments. The charges are 2.75% for
charge cards and $2.75 per electronic check.
Change of Mailing Address
Pay Property Taxes Online with Credit Card or with electronic Check
2nd Half Real Estate Taxes, July 31st
and/or Delinquent Real Estate Taxes
(1-800-272-9829) or visit
If you want to PAY by ELECTRONIC CHECK: CLICK
If you want to PAY by CREDIT
|You will need the following information:
- your parcel number
- your credit card information
- the amount of the tax
After authorization of
you will be given a confirmation number that you should write down as a record of your payment..
There will be a nominal fee charged
for this service.
Payment Services Provided by: