Lottery and Gaming Credit
- Property tax bills are prepared and mailed by the municipalities in December.
- City of Racine taxpayers must pay their taxes through July 31 to the City Treasurer at City Hall. The City of Racine allows four installments: January 31, March 31, May 31 and July 31.
- All other municipalities within Racine County must pay their second half due by July 31 to the Racine County Treasurer.
- All delinquent taxes are payable to the Racine County Treasurer.
- To pay property taxes by charge card or electronic check, we use Official Payments. The charges are 2.75% for
charge cards and $2.75 per electronic check.
Public Sale of Properties taken in Tax Foreclosure
Veteran's Property Tax Credit
Pay Property Taxes Online with Credit Card or with electronic Check
2nd Half Real Estate Taxes, July 31st
and/or Delinquent Real Estate Taxes
(1-800-272-9829) or visit
If you want to PAY by ELECTRONIC CHECK: CLICK
If you want to PAY by CREDIT
|You will need the following information:
- your parcel number
- your credit card information
- the amount of the tax
After authorization of
you will be given a confirmation number that you should write down as a record of your payment.
There will be a nominal fee charged
for this service.
Payment Services Provided by: